Ministry of Environment

A Coastal Works Permit is required to land a Submarine Cable.
Ministry of Environment website
Department of Environment website –

Final submission of applications, addressed to Chief Officer of Ministry of Environment, emailed to Troy Jacob, however, DOE will assist with all applications to ensure requirements are clearly understood by applicants. Contact Wendy Williams


Department of Planning

Building Permits (outside of those included with Coastal Works)
Department of Planning website
Contact Haroon Pandohie


Lands and Survey Department

Access to Crown Lands whether by lease or freehold
Lands and Survey Department website –


National Roads Authority

Right of Way down Public Roadways
National Roads Authority website –


OfReg – ICT License

OfReg Website –
Contact Daniel Ebanks


Ministry of Finance

Applications for special requirements, concessions on work permits, import duties
Ministry of Finance website –
Contact Michael Nixon or Sasha Lovell